Guest keppy1770

Polar Mission

Guest MoH1983

I've once got the same problem, you must restart the mission. Maybe it will pass. That's an ugly bug in EM4 or 911 FR.

Greets Jasper

Doesn't matter what you do, it wouldn't pass.

And you must not reload but restart. So begin in "freeplay" map.

Guest keppy1770

Version is 9/11 FR with LA MOD 1.3 installed. I have rescued 12 people any one know whether that is the right amount of victims? Tried it several different times still can not end the mission!!!! zzzzzWhen I press tab it says distribute injured.

Version is 9/11 FR with LA MOD 1.3 installed. I have rescued 12 people any one know whether that is the right amount of victims? Tried it several different times still can not end the mission!!!! zzzzzWhen I press tab it says distribute injured.

Dit you use the mass casualty unit?

Guest keppy1770
Dit you use the mass casualty unit?

Yes the plane comes prepackaged with 2 mass casulty, hazmat truck, personnel, police officer, helicopter, crane and dozer. Once, I have rescued 12 people I press the HQ button on the mass casulty units and the sirens start but they just sit there. I left the game sit for 35 min. and it told me mission failed.

Guest MoH1983
There seems to be a bug with the mass casualty unit as you arent the first one telling this. I'd recommend using ambulances instead until its fixed

Is there enough place in the plane?

What I remember is 11 places for people and 8 for cars.

So you don't pass the level only with ambulances!