CanadianFrog

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

Hey all,

I've been working on a little edit and I keep having it crash. After checking the logs I discovered the following warning.

"!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!"

I'm not quite sure what this means, if any light could be shed on what it means, or better yet how to fix it, I'd be more than happy.

AN UPDATE

I've noticed the following in my logfile as well 

Spoiler

?no door found for animation with door-type 3
?no door found for animation with door-type 2
?no door found for animation with door-type 2
!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

I would assume the problems come from the fact that I don't have any door animations on the units, but I've never had a crash before, even with non-opening doors.

Some vehicles, such as those with the vehicle type DLK, require there to be things named under childs.

Under Childs/Superstructs you are required to have objects with the names:

base

l1

l2

l3

l4

basket

cannon

If these are not present, you will get a CTD when calling in a DLK from off the map or when the game loads if a DLK is spawned on the map at the start.

Apologies for getting back to you all so late, EMP didn't feel the need to alert me for some reason.

I've backed up the mod and I've undone a few of the edits, looks to me like the problem came from an engine. I'm back working on it and taking it slow, yet to have a crash yet so, thats a good thing.