Guest ThomasB

Would it be possible

Guest ThomasB

Volvo ambulance

Would be really cool since I drive these in real life. I wish I could do it myself, but I might have some good sides, but 3d modelling and computer graphics is not among these...

If someone is willing to take on the task, I can supply more pictures and even drawings from the manufacturer.

I was acctually about to test to change the skin to that ambulance from the nl mod (for personal test and purpose) to look like the swedish one since Im a swede, but I can't read the .dds files in that mod. Maybe you have done some protection or Im just doing wrong. Can see other dds files from other mods but not from that one:) to bad:) Cause it is pretty similar:)

Regards

pudd

I was acctually about to test to change the skin to that ambulance from the nl mod (for personal test and purpose) to look like the swedish one since Im a swede, but I can't read the .dds files in that mod. Maybe you have done some protection or Im just doing wrong. Can see other dds files from other mods but not from that one:) to bad:) Cause it is pretty similar:)

Regards

pudd

the files in the NL mod 0.70B and LA 1.4 mod are protected. stan has quite clearly stated that he will NOT let anyone

use any of his things.

***eyespy900***

the files in the NL mod 0.70B and LA 1.4 mod are protected. stan has quite clearly stated that he will NOT let anyone

use any of his things.

***eyespy900***

To correct that: All models of the NL mod are from Koenie, Koenie doesn't want others to touch the files and that's why the files are looked by me and can not by modified.