Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

The model of the new Hazmat truck is finished.

mooihe15vi.th.jpg

I'm going to start on the texture tomorrow.

I've moved 'Hoppah's Models' thread to Trash, because I will post all information about the LA mod in this thread. That's more easy and you can find pics of my models on my website (soon).

Hoppah

Guest Brandjuh

Super!!!

Hijs echt mooi :P @ name ;-)

is weer veelbelovend

[edit]

sorry for dutch i was thinking that this was a dutch topic (A)

Super!!!

He is very nice

Thanks for the compliments.

I've made a decontamination tent this morning:

decontaminationtent7gm.th.jpg

The Hazmat truck will have the ability to deploy this tent.

The tent can decontaminate contaminated persons.

Hoppah

Guest Slider388

yeah,I saw a vid of it.Nothing happened.the front gear wouldn't block or something like that.no casulties,only a bumpy and sparky landing.

HEY JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN IN FREEPLAY AND MULTIPLAYER MODE THE FIRE STATIONS HOW ABOUT YOU ADD ONE MORE OVER BY THE WATER WITH A ENGINE, LADDER, AND A SQUAD AND I WAS WONDERING IF WHEN YOU SEND THE FIRE TRUCK BACK TO BASE THEY BECOME VERY UN ORGANIZED IN THE BACK WHAT IF THEY PULLED BACK INTO THE STATION STRAIT BACK INTO A ASSIGNED SPOT LIKE THEY START IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME AND LAST FOR TODAY WHAT IF WHEN YOU CONNECT THE HOSE TO THE FIRE TRUCK AND STRECH IT ALL THE WAY OUT AND HAVE ANOTHER FIREFIGHTER CONNECT TO THE END TO EXTEND IT PUTTING BOTH FIREFIGHTERS AT THE NOZZEL JUST SOME IDEAS FOR THE PROGRESS THESE WOULDN'T BE BAD TO HAVE FOR EM3 TO IF YOU COULD TELL ME A WAY OF DOING THIS I WOULD LIKE THIS :?: :roll: