Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Baz

Yeah or a PA system connected to the radio mic like in the real cars... The officer could relay such audio commands as "pull over", "step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air" "turn around, get on the ground" for both the driver and passenger... Also, I think the car is too small too lol compared to the EM4 people models.

Yeah or a PA system connected to the radio mic like in the real cars... The officer could relay such audio commands as "pull over", "step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air" "turn around, get on the ground" for both the driver and passenger... Also, I think the car is too small too lol compared to the EM4 people models.

The whole car is 10% larger. It looks better now.

Guest Baz

The whole car is 10% larger. It looks better now.

looks like you might need to do the same thing with all of your models... Like the fire trucks. I noticed that the people look big in those screens too, though its not as easy to tell as the CVPI screens...

Guest mallard32
my.php?image=lapdpatrolcar32rs.jpg

Hoppah I see an medic case, traffic vest etc. will the standard police officers be able to use all the gadgets in the trunk or a couple??

Darn, i wish i had gadgets in my trunk i only have equipment :P

[picture]

Hoppah I see an medic case, traffic vest etc. will the standard police officers be able to use all the gadgets in the trunk or a couple??

Medic case, traffic vest, tactical vest, shotgun, radio, extra ammo and yellow 'Do-not-cross' tape.

It's not very important what you see inside the trunk, because you can see it only 1 second ingame. Most of the 'gadgets' won't be useable.

Guest Baz
my.php?image=lapdpatrolcar32rs.jpg

Darn, i wish i had gadgets in my trunk i only have equipment :P

like what kind of equipment? I suppose, an Assault rifle, tactical vest, road flares, spare batteries for your flashlight, traffic vest and raingear... And tons of other stuff?

The LAPD SWAT units are ready. I am going to make SED too (so don't worry). Picture:

lapdswat6jm.th.jpg

As you can see I've added the MP5 model. I am working on the script so it will work ingame.

Hoppah

Guest NootjesBV
The LAPD SWAT units are ready. I am going to make SED too (so don't worry). Picture:

lapdswat6jm.th.jpg

As you can see I've added the MP5 model. I am working on the script so it will work ingame.

Hoppah

Nice work Hopp.

You have an eta on the first release ?

lapdswat6jm.th.jpg

Hoppah

Nice work Hopp.

You have an eta on the first release ?

HE IS DONE WHEN HE IS DONE

now stop asking

:D  :)  :D  :) exellent work hoppah

Looney you know most call that spam? I should make a list of posts from you i delette... like off topic questions and that and if i look 3 posts above i see 2 times 2, 2 tiems with same goal, say ncie job to hoppah, what sence does this have?

Guest CHP

Its really quite good. I just noticed its in EM3 too!! Didn't notice until that screenshot. Amazing what you don't notice! Tahnks stan :D

This is the last update for a while. Check the announcement I've made to see why.

I've made the 'paramedic' and 'paramedics with stretcher' texture. I am also using one of my stretchers with wheels which I've given a new colour too. I've also made a EMT Bag for the paramedics.

Pictures:

The units:

paramedics7gv.th.jpg

Photo of a real stretcher: click here

Photo of a real EMT bag: click here

I hope you like it,

Hoppah

Guest Baz

O MAN that EMT came out great Hoppah, you were right! And the strecher looks great too! Wait till you hear the siren sounds i'm making... I think I have certaintly out-done myself this time :)