Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I'm actually gonna do that, once I get the dds file open i'll Skin that as well as some other suprises I am working on to maybe present to Hoppah to give the mod some more fun, and less work for him.

lol, I have some La Country Fire Company vehicles done....but its from the old Tv Show emergency :/

what I meant was is he working on it to use in his mod, or has he just completely decided it's a waste of his time and he's not going to use it.

I cant speak on behalf of hoppah, but I would believe he wont be using his time on that script, when theres other people working on it, and theres other things to be done with the mod.

Guest j5mello

Looking Great Hoppah!!

When I first saw the post I started thinking, "Why is he posting ArmA pics in this thread???" Then I realized that it was new soldier skins :P

Guest firemanzac

Hoopah,

Great job on 1.6 :) As a suggestion (fully realizing what you said about the USAR Squad), instead of the Hazmat squad, how about just leaving the one bay space (parking spot) blank for the new station (or even the the other station) thus allowing whoever the ability to park whatever (the USAR Vehicle in my case) they want in that space?

Also, do I need to uninstall 1.5? I just added 1.6 and kept 1.5, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Also, do I need to uninstall 1.5? I just added 1.6 and kept 1.5, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

When I did that, the newest version didn't work. So you can only have one installed.

Hoopah,

Great job on 1.6 :) As a suggestion (fully realizing what you said about the USAR Squad), instead of the Hazmat squad, how about just leaving the one bay space (parking spot) blank for the new station (or even the the other station) thus allowing whoever the ability to park whatever (the USAR Vehicle in my case) they want in that space?

You can uninstall older versions. The new version includes everything again.

The readme has the same instructions:

- Uninstall any older version of the Los Angeles Mod.

I would like to have a answer on my question, and since your busy and we are posting a lot of messages, i give you a second chance to answer it:

Hoppah, great work as usual ofcourse, but wouldn't it be better if you use the campaign freeplay map as new freeplay map, and build there new stations? Because thats one is bigger, en the default is kinda boring and small.

1. It's not bigger. The map has the EXACT same size as the normal and Deluxe freeplaymaps. The campaign map LOOKS bigger because there is less water.

2. It will be VERY time consuming.

3. Do I get a third chance too or are you going me to hate when I don't answer your question? :(

4. Answer: The idea is good, IF I am going to do that I will probably release it as a 'mod to the LA mod', just like the Mission Patch you have to download and install it seperately.

Guest SeanTate

Don't remove any of the vehicles, For the next version, Hoppah they are all good as is. For the unmarked car, you should have the option to purchase two FBI Agnts to ride in the car on the Purchase screen (Cause I put agents in those and let my SWAT Officers drive around in the FBI Trucks, Heheheh.) Also, none of the options need removing because I have found that they come in handy really well. Espically the call for backup when some jerks decide to have a demonstration next door to a 6 alarm fire and start attacking my Fire fighters. And the trunk equipment in the car dosent need to be removed. Not only do road flares assist in blocking off the street, It helps illuminate the area, and I have been able to use the road cones to redirect traffic Espically when I Need to block off a section off road and let traffic take another route

I understand that you want to make a Lite version of LA Mod, But cmon, you'd be taking out some of the VERY Unique things in the game. Also, If someone needs a Lite version of this mod, They need either a better computer to handle it or a better internet connection for downloading the mod :P

Slicktops are awesome and County Sheriff's Cars maked the LA Map look diversified and more like the actual Los Angeles cause you do see Sheriff's cars rolling around the city, after all Los Angeles is both a City and County

You could delete the Airport police.... There really isnt an Airport for that car to police at and the Port police... I guess you could leave them there is a port that I saw that they could police around

Thats all the Time I have,

Goin' Ten-Eight in Freemode

Sean

1. It's not bigger. The map has the EXACT same size as the normal and Deluxe freeplaymaps. The campaign map LOOKS bigger because there is less water.

2. It will be VERY time consuming.

3. Do I get a third chance too or are you going me to hate when I don't answer your question? :(

4. Answer: The idea is good, IF I am going to do that I will probably release it as a 'mod to the LA mod', just like the Mission Patch you have to download and install it seperately.

Hi and thanks for the reply.

1. I see, thanks for that information

2. I had no idea, i just thought you place the fire station on a different place and that that wouldn't be so time consuming at all.

3. No, two times is enough for you to see my urgent request to answer the question. I'm not going to hate you, i'm not that kind of person at all :)

4. That is a good idea as well, it contains my idea so i'm happy enough with it.

Have a nice vacation after all, haha!

why does my post get delete please tell me someone

i added under seantate name because i was on his computer

I didn't do anything.

2. I had no idea, i just thought you place the fire station on a different place and that that wouldn't be so time consuming at all.

It's NOT just placing some objects on the map and you're done.

No, you need to place about 30 to 40 virtual objects as well.

When I say something is time consuming it is. :)