Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Official Los Angeles Mod topic for Emergency 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

The FAQ answers a lot of questions regarding the mod. Link: LA MOD FAQ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the mod feature?

- More than 50 playable units from Los Angeles

- Highly detailed and accurate models

- A completely new freeplaymap

- 10 new missions

- New sirens

- Directional lights and floodlights

- Fire station, police station and hospital

- Automatic weapons and ballistic shields

- Police barricades, traffic cones and flares

- Bomb robots and motorcycles

- Emergency 4 Deluxe and 911:First Responders compatible

- Multiplayer compatible

- English translation, voices and much more...

Where can I download it?

The newest version: DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.9

Older versions of the LA Mod are not required. You only need this package in order to play the newest version.

Patch for v1.9:

Patch 2

* DOWNLOAD *

Includes all previous patches

Size: 1,77 mb

Patch 2 fixes the following bugs:

- Fixed intersection where traffic got stuck on the new map

- Fixed physics of the pawn shop building on the new map

- Fixed several issues with the chase command

- Fixed rain which never stopped in freeplay mode

- Fixed diver not being available in mission 7

- Fixed HAZMAT squad parking problems at FS2

Patch 1 (included) fixes the following bugs:

- Fixed missing building on the new map

- Fixed physics of Wal-Mart building

- Added icons to the minimap of the new map

- Added traffic lights to three intersections on the new map

- Trailer of the tiller is invulerable to fire now

This patch updates the mod to: v1.9.2

Forum banner

Copy and paste the following code into your signature.

[url=http://www.losangelesmod.com][img=http://lamod.emergency-planet.com/lamod_banner.gif][/url]

Links

Official website: www.losangelesmod.com.

Bug report topic: LA Mod Bug Report Topic

Copyright Information: Copyright

Hoppah

Guest Chicken

Is it me or do those models look better in EM4?

It's the same engine as EM3 just modified.... well done Hoppah.

Can't wait to play this on EM4 :)

Will you also do some stuff for the free-play mode on EM4 since it's better than EM3's?

Will you also do some stuff for the free-play mode on EM4 since it's better than EM3's?

The LA mod for Em4 will be focused on freeplay and multiplayer. I will create some cool missions, but freeplay (and even multiplayer) will be more important. The first version of the LA mod will contain new vehicles and buildings for freeplay. In the following versions I will add scripts and missions.

BTW. I love my fire truck. It's the best model (next to the Hummer H2) I've created so far. :D

Guest Chicken

The LA mod for Em4 will be focused on freeplay and multiplayer. I will create some cool missions, but freeplay (and even multiplayer) will be more important. The first version of the LA mod will contain new vehicles and buildings for freeplay. In the following versions I will add scripts and missions.

BTW. I love my fire truck. It's the best model (next to the Hummer H2) I've created so far. :D

About the first: Great! Perfect is more like it :D

Second: You couldnt be more right about that :P

Hey Hoppah I have 2 questions

1 How you convert vehicles from emergnecy 3 to mergency 4 ?

2 i can't change skins' date=' I replace dds file but it doesnt work, I have old skin please help i Have french version[/quote']

2: data/lang/fr/models/

greets martijn

Hey Hoppah I have 2 questions

1 How you convert vehicles from emergnecy 3 to mergency 4 ?

2 i can't change skins' date=' I replace dds file but it doesnt work, I have old skin please help i Have french version[/quote']

2: data/lang/fr/models/

greets martijn

If you would search a bit on your own and test arround:

1) NO need em3 vehicles are em4 comaptible...

2)Does it ask you to overwrite? :roll:

Guest mallard32

Chicken what are the dimentions of your avatar, mine are 150x112. When i look at forums where i post, all of the writing is far to the right? Also, nice ambulance. Where do you work from?

Chicken what are the dimentions of your avatar, mine are 150x112. When i look at forums where i post, all of the writing is far to the right? Also, nice ambulance. Where do you work from?

Yes there is something wrong with your avatar. Use another one until you've fixed this one.

don't ask that! :evil:

??why?

REASON IS: This is the dumb ,reason why i stopped the development of NL mod ppl spamming my msn & my mailbox and the forum topic with always the same question... when when when... EVERY modder ahs private life thats why nobody gives a FIX release date, please understand and avoid such questions, thank you

don't ask that! :evil:

??why?

REASON IS: This is the dumb ,reason why i stopped the development of NL mod ppl spamming my msn & my mailbox and the forum topic with always the same question... when when when... EVERY modder ahs private life thats why nobody gives a FIX release date, please understand and avoid such questions, thank you

ok I understand , sorry

Guest Razor1911

You're mod is simply the best for EM3, I am one of you're new fanboys, Rejoice, I look forward to you're quality improvements made upon EM3, to be welcome to EM4 when it is released. Ever sense I first installed EM3 I always wished they'd have more "American" Things in, not to sound stubborn myself, as I am American, I use to play the game every so often, then when I found out about you're mod, I play it hours upon hours. You're mod is that addicting! You make freemode fun, and the new additions and commands are just awesome, the skins and models blow my mind. All I gota say is, Please, don't stop. You're a Very good modder and I really among others as I speak for more then just myself here, We all apprecaite you're work!

Keep it up sparky! 8)

Thanks Razor1911. And I am not going to stop modding. I just hope they will release an English or US version of Emergency 4 soon.

@ furion:

I am going to make new vehicles first. Then I will change freeplay and make some new missions.

Guest Baz

change the trunk light colors so that they correspond with the lightbar lights...

IE: red trunk light is on the side where the red part of lightbar is (passenger / driver side...) other than that... PERFECT!!! :D

Guest mallard32

yes, what loonie said would be great, moveable cones, also a megaphone where you can command the criminals is good too.