emsfan112

(Idea) Community content - American props

Hello Community,

Almost is 2021 that is a long way from release date of this game but the hopefully community is not dead.

One thing is bothering me the original game and maps is based on European models cars maps signs and etc.

I am hoping that we as community can make for us a thread we can share props,models,textures and re skins to make a game more realistic to american based players and mods.

We as community are grateful to have some of most bad ass modellers that share content to use to other us .

List is very long but the people will recognise in the text up.

My plan is like this :

Make a poll that people need the most  for the Americanisation of the game.

Share some ideas.

Make some content.

Please respect the rules and copyrights. All content creators can be contacted and they given permission to process or refine their work or content.

Dont see why making stock game to be more USA is any rational. Standart gameplay is old, people would continiune to rip off Montana and corpse of Mayberry instead and give 0 f about stock game.

But we have a lot of free USA themed shit at download section, if somebody have unlimited free time, go for it.