Dawid333222

Problem Gameplay

Please don't tag me like this. I'm not a servant.

As for your issue, it is most likely a mobile GPU problem but I don't know that because you didn't upload a logfile or a list of your PC or laptop specs. I need that information to narrow down what the cause of your problem is.

The white box is caused by your Intel HD GPU. Em4 doesn't know how to render/draw/display the preview boxes correctly. I have a few theories as to why but for now it is something that can't be fixed.

The stretched textures all over the map is a problem with the mod. That is what happens when the game runs out of graphics or CPU memory to "store" textures and the textures "overflow" into places they're not supposed to be. This issue isn't just with laptop GPUs but also with low end PC graphics cards especially on mods that are poorly optimized, use too many high poly models or too many high resolution textures. It can also happen if the model has many unique textures and the game has to load them all up. Intel HD laptop graphics cards are especially vulnerable to this problem due to them not having the power to display all the modded content. This is why modders need to optimize their mods to be as efficient as possible because there are many players who don't have high performance computers.