Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
YeetusDeleetus

Emails not being sent, among other problems

I feel like my questions have been getting lost in the other replies, so I'm creating a new post that will hopefully be seen by a moderator. I'm really hoping this site isn't dead.

I tried requesting "Forgot Password" for both of my accounts ("ggurgle000@gmail.com" and "fartsarecoolll@gmail.com") or 24 hours ago and still have had no reply from the site in either email. I even checked the Spam folders in each one with nothing to show. It's really pissing me off because there are 2 mods I want to download and try out and I can't because of this.

Next problem, because of what happened above, I tried making a new account, but everytime I tried to, the security check told me I did it wrong, even though I know I did it correctly hundreds of times. I really hope someone sees this, because if not, I'm really at a loss as to where to get the mods I want.

This account is now available for you to use.

In accordance with site rules, should I merge your other accounts to this one, or should I just delete those two?

I also have the option of merging this one with one of the other 2, and resetting your password manually.

We've been experiencing email issues for months and I do not know when this will be sorted out. 

Guest funky
On 10/15/2020 at 2:46 PM, YeetusDeleetus said:

I feel like my questions have been getting lost in the other replies, so I'm creating a new post that will hopefully be seen by a moderator. I'm really hoping this site isn't dead.

I tried requesting "Forgot Password" for both of my accounts ("ggurgle000@gmail.com" and "fartsarecoolll@gmail.com") or 24 hours ago and still have had no reply from the site in either email. I even checked the Spam folders in each one with nothing to show. It's really pissing me off because there are 2 mods I want to download and try out and I can't because of this.

Next problem, because of what happened above, I tried making a new account, but everytime I tried to, the security check told me I did it wrong, even though I know I did it correctly hundreds of times. I really hope someone sees this, because if not, I'm really at a loss as to where to get the mods I want. NEED HELP FUNKY

I was trying to reset the password for the account with the email oliverbullen95@gmail.com however it did not come, also this account that im posting on did not get a verification email. My oliverbullen95@gmail.com has been my account since i never really posted on it however it has nostalgic value i guess

4 minutes ago, ConfusedPanda said:

I was trying to reset the password for the account with the email oliverbullen95@gmail.com however it did not come, also this account that im posting on did not get a verification email. My oliverbullen95@gmail.com has been my account since i never really posted on it however it has nostalgic value i guess

I've merged your new account with the old.

Your password on oliverbullen is 116695

Guest funky
On 10/15/2020 at 2:46 PM, YeetusDeleetus said:

Next problem, because of what happened above, I tried making a new account, but everytime I tried to, the security check told me I did it wrong, even though I know I did it correctly hundreds of times. I really hope someone sees this, because if not, I'm really at a loss as to where to get the mods I want. NEED HELP FUNKY i just need some help gettin into my account

Please move all discussion to the main thread.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/19969-activation-email-not-sending/?do=getLastComment