pavdhu

What happend with emergency4.nl?

Sadly no unless you know the webmaster.

Websites can't be "forced" to reactivate without the authorization and hardware of the site's owner. If you can get in contact with the person, you might be able to ask about the state of the site.

If you have money and are serious, you could outright buy the site, host your own community and be your own webmaster but that takes money and effort most people don't have.

This topic is a few days old but if you were looking to download files there's a website called "wayback machine" or something like that and it allows you to basically go back in time on the internet. I don't know how well it would work for such a unknown website but it's worth a shot if you want to try to download files from the site.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:59 PM, mr matt5432123 said:

This topic is a few days old but if you were looking to download files there's a website called "wayback machine" or something like that and it allows you to basically go back in time on the internet. I don't know how well it would work for such a unknown website but it's worth a shot if you want to try to download files from the site.

I want to get it back online.