airforcegabbo1

ALASKA MOD 2020

hi everyone this is a little big project of mine wich is going to include all major alaskan pd agencies. the developement of this mod will be very slow as i am alone in this project at least for now and i dont have a lot of time on my hands. the mod is going to release in 3 parts. 1st beeng all essential units, 2nd all units and 3rd beeng all units and map. if u have any knolage of any pd angencies in alaska please make me know and if u have any questions or anything else u want to ask feel free. BTW ill start working on the mod from september 2020.

Greetings from Spain. I have some questions for you. I assume that PD agencies means law enforcement agencies, so, why are you not going to make FD or EMS? Will it have scripts or it will be just units and map? I'm just asking to know btw, don't wanna add pressure and force you to do other than what you have in mind http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

On 8/31/2020 at 3:15 AM, MK90Gamer said:

Greetings from Spain. I have some questions for you. I assume that PD agencies means law enforcement agencies, so, why are you not going to make FD or EMS? Will it have scripts or it will be just units and map? I'm just asking to know btw, don't wanna add pressure and force you to do other than what you have in mind http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

No worries, my main focus is on getting pd units perfectly nailed and then do some ems units and a couple of fire units, unfortunately this year i won't have a lot of time so release is scheduled from the second part of 2021 up to 2022.