blazinggod8

Gwinnett County Modification

SubMod of West Falls Modification(Got Permission) ,Sub mod is based on Gwinnett County Georgia

Departments:

Georgia State Patrol

Gwinnett County Sheriff Office

Gwinnett County Police Department

Gwinnett Coutny Fire Deparment 

Lilburn Police Department

AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS

More info coming soon

banner.png

• Like 2

Good luck with the project.

West Falls is an okay base, but please make your own custom map so that Gwinnett County and its surrounds are accurately depicted. Nobody has done a proper Georgia mod in forever. This is a good chance to get something unique out of this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

West Falls is an okay base, but please make your own custom map so that Gwinnett County and its surrounds are accurately depicted. Nobody has done a proper Georgia mod in forever. This is a good chance to get something unique out of this.

Exactly 

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

That's what I wanna do after launching the first beta

10 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

Looks interesting, I'm excited to see it progress

Posting some screenshots later today

13 hours ago, maxxmike1234 said:

If you don't mind me asking, whats the difference between GSP and GDPS? In my state they're basically the same thing.

They are both the same 

They gonna be in the same state troopers places but with MCCD skin for vehicle and officer, gonna leak more in 4-5 days