color

Boston Mod Crashing

I have the Boston Mod by FInn Rescue 12 installed and it loads the modification fine, but when I go to load into freeplay, it will load fine but then when it goes into the game Emergency 4 just closes. I tried to get support in a Discord server but the person who was assisting me said it was working fine for them. I really don't know what is causing it. I will upload the log but the only outstanding thing on the log is "?ERROR: Fatal error using VBO: Data corruption occured!"
If anyone knows what that means or how I could fix it please let me know. 

logfile.txt

logfile.txt

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

I’ve had this same thing happen in the past with this version. I got a more stable version of the mod from a friend and, well, you’re better off playing boston mod 2014, it’s just overall a lot more polished and functional.

Yeah I have it. I just prefer the FInn Rescue 12 version. I've had a working version in the past but the link is down now so I can't really download it from anywhere else anymore. 

However, thanks. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png