NFSSam12

UK Mods?

So I can't lie, I'm running out of mods that interest me. As I'm from the UK, I am mainly looking for UK mods, I currently have installed (UK wise) the London Mod, London Multiplayer Mod, N&S V1 and V2, the Manchester Airport Mod, West Midlands Mod, the Kent mod and the Welfordshire Mod. 

As someone from the UK, I would like to see more UK mods made. I am aware there are some, however majority have been discontinued and I can't find download links, for example the Brighton mod/West Sussex.

I would like to see more EM4 mods in development, for the UK. I was wondering if anyone knew of any UK mods that are currently in development, and if so when will they be released?

On 6/2/2020 at 7:18 AM, NFSSam12 said:

So I can't lie, I'm running out of mods that interest me. As I'm from the UK, I am mainly looking for UK mods, I currently have installed (UK wise) the London Mod, London Multiplayer Mod, N&S V1 and V2, the Manchester Airport Mod, West Midlands Mod, the Kent mod and the Welfordshire Mod. 

As someone from the UK, I would like to see more UK mods made. I am aware there are some, however majority have been discontinued and I can't find download links, for example the Brighton mod/West Sussex.

I would like to see more EM4 mods in development, for the UK. I was wondering if anyone knew of any UK mods that are currently in development, and if so when will they be released?

There's the Welfordshire mod (both the original mod, and the V3 mod), and the Pontypandy mod (yes it's very real)