CanadianFrog

Pontypandy submod

Hey all, I have a little pet project I wish to share with you all when it's completed. 

THE PONTYPANDY SUBMOD FOR WELDFORSHIRE V1

As explained in this disaster of a thread, the Weldforshire creator is 100% okay with his assets being used and released. 

For those of you unaware, Pontypandy is the fictional Welsh village from the popular children's show "Fireman Sam."

I plan on recreating the iconic units, as well as some original units. (like police cars and ambulances, which are not seen in the show)

Updates will be slow, this is just a little pet project of mine after all.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Well I'll be goddamned someone's gone and actually done it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sIbSV7H5M
I wanted this mod to be my little "intro to modeling". It turned out to be way more complex and take me another two years to learn. Yikes. 

Truth be told I also wanted this to be a little bit of a  "middle finger" to the Weldforshire guy after he got rude in the thread I linked back in the main post. Oh well. I'm glad I grew out of that pettiness. 

Sorry for bumping the old thread but...it's mine so 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, CanadianFrog said:

Hey all, I have a little pet project I wish to share with you all when it's completed. 

THE PONTYPANDY SUBMOD FOR WELDFORSHIRE V1

As explained in this disaster of a thread, the Weldforshire creator is 100% okay with his assets being used and released. 

For those of you unaware, Pontypandy is the fictional Welsh village from the popular children's show "Fireman Sam."

I plan on recreating the iconic units, as well as some original units. (like police cars and ambulances, which are not seen in the show)

Updates will be slow, this is just a little pet project of mine after all.

Thanks for reading!

As of Season 14, there are Ocean Rescue, Mountain Rescue, Animal Rescue, SAR, and even police units in the show, the police being the newest of them all. However, there is no proper ambulance service.