sam333333333

Looking for someone to help with Reskins

Hello I'm looking for someone who has experience in reskinning and that can help me with a project I'm working on. I've been trying the past 3 weeks to reskin police cars and I just cant get it I've used GIMP and Paint.net. I'm not looking for anything crazy just someone that can help reskin police vehicles of my hometown.  If I post this on the wrong thread let me know and I will change it. I'm just looking for some help that's all. If you are interested and would like to help shoot me a message.

Thank you

I have some advice: Generally, people won't do work for you.

It would be in your best interest that you learn on your own how to texture. Even if you might be having a hard time right now.

I would like to see what you have made so far, that way I can see what you are having trouble with.

• Like 2

I use adobe photoshop but I do understand if that's not something people are wanting to spend money on. What is your police department you are trying to do because I can find a video of a person making police skins on paint.net if you have that. It is hard to texture at first but what you need to do is google for help if you don't know what some tools do and sometimes you just got to mess around with the tool in the photo editor that's how I did it and I am so much better now but I am still not perfect. The best I can say is to stick with it.