Engine 14

Installing Mods into Games

With EM 3 and EM 4 now on my Windows 10 computer, and now with access to the Emergency Planet website, I have re-downloaded the LA Mod (both 2.5 and 2.1) for my games. Can anyone provide guidance for installing the LA Mods into the appropriate games? When I open the game from the computer program list, I can see that each game has its correct mod along with all the other aspects that make up EM 3 and EM 4. I can bring up the Mod Installer for each game, but do not know how to put the Mod into the installer so that when I start the game, I am unable to "load" the mod. Thank you for any help.

Resolved the problem on my own. Took a little frustration, but succeeded.

Sorry about that. "...picking the file paths by hand..." is how I resolved my problem. I had tried "copy and paste" or "dragging the mod into the Mod installer," and these did not work. That's when I posted my question. It was by pure happenstance that (1) opening the mod installer, and then (2) double clicking on the mod that enabled the installation, and allowed me to enjoy Emergency 3 and 4.   I further apologize to all the membership in making the false assumption that everyone on game sites is a Class A Computer Expert - compared to me in which my rating would probably be "Rookie, 3rd Class." I had a bad experience on another game site some time ago where I had made mention of my being scammed by some lowlife who ripped me off for $1,000 in game cards (the site will not be mentioned). At any rate, when I posted my being scammed, (as a warning to others), one responder posted, "If you're going to fall for something that elementary, maybe you should read a book instead of playing/working with computers." I kind of never got over that remark. I will be more helpful in the future.