blazinggod8

Help Me

It appears that the model on the left is missing a texture. The correct texture (as specified inside of the v3o file) needs to be in the same folder as the model file, or else the model will be plain white.

I have no idea why the model on the right is brown. It could be an incorrectly assigned texture.

Just now, itchboy said:

Does this affect vehicles and objects too, or just persons?

Its possible that your GPU doesn't like Em4 and won't load textures properly, because the game's instructions are outdated for new cards.

You mate ive found the problem

my Em4 Setting Where to high 

3 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Does this affect vehicles and objects too, or just persons?

Its possible that your GPU doesn't like Em4 and won't load textures properly, because the game's instructions are outdated for new cards.

And Thanks for the Help

I think I know what is happening.

In West Falls mod, those person units have alpha reflections. I know, me and Dennis made them.

They're an overlay on them that makes them glossy, but only on specific parts like reflective stripes.

Your system is not playing well with Em4's alpha reflections system, and is bugging out. Its probably because your system is too new for this, or it is a laptop integrated GPU.

You are correct that lowering the graphic settings fixes the problem because the alpha reflections are disabled in that setting.