10 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

I see them around a lot the only problem out of all the times I see them I never see them with there lights on so its hard for me to know what pattern is on the car but I have been lucky to have the unmarked cars in-front of me with there lights on for 1 time so yeah Also the unmarked explorer is nowhere to be found with its lights on. I check so many YouTube vids not a sing one shows it with its lights on but I found one on instagram so I am lucky.

not the best quality but i was able to find this of a slicktop Vic that did have its lights on

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, LBFDEngine11 said:

not the best quality but i was able to find this of a slicktop Vic that did have its lights on

I did do a slicktop cvpi but it was the more updated one with lights. It was a cvpi that the Directed Enforcement use with 3 lights on the front and 2 in the rear I believe. Also when all the LBPD cars and LBFD things are done I plan to add Signal Hill Police and I might add LASD

Thanks to itchboy I learned how to uvmap and create the antennas and so here are some took me quite a bit but I got it. WIll be adding more to other units and will make different kinds I do have a ambo I am working on its R1-LBFD the skin for it is done just need to resize the rear car of the ambo and uvmap 2 lights on the back and after that I would need to add/finish lighting on it I do plan to do a 2014 BMW pd Bike as well model is by itchyboy for the bike and the explorer and the ambos the skins are by me and the lighting is by me and itchyboy for the explorers and ambo.

9 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Ooh so I can expect a trifecta of fire departments? 

their will only be 1 main FD which is Long Beach. The only reason I am adding county squad is for the private Ems companies like Care and McCormick. Later down the road I might add in a LACOFD engine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edi6192 said:

their will only be 1 main FD which is Long Beach. The only reason I am adding county squad is for the private Ems companies like Care and McCormick. Later down the road I might add in a LACOFD engine.

Ah. Just an FYI 115 is a little far from LB

2 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Ah. Just an FYI 115 is a little far from LB

I chose to base it off Norwalk because when I looked at the log book for lacofd it had a squad their I might base it off signal Hill or Lakewood but I need to see which have a squad. I know for a fact Signal hill has a engine but no squad but I will be sure to take a look and see.

• Upvote 2

On 4/6/2021 at 3:28 PM, Squad 65 said:

Pretty sure either the color is off a tad or I am just used to seeing it in the sun.

Your probably right it might or should be darker a lil but I will return back to it my main priority is to get the models with the edits out and than to return to perfect the skin and lights

• Upvote 3