Yankee43

Police, EMS, and TEC HAZMAT abilities?

I am wondering if it possible to give EMS, Police, and TEC personnel the ability to equip HAZMAT gear and operate in dangerous environments in the game. 

For example: The NYPD ESU have their own HAZMAT teams capable of operating in dangerous environments, anything from terrorism to car accidents, they even have two tractor drawn decon units, FDNY EMS also has this ability. The City of New York has two CBRNE trucks and technicians that can handle situations involving HAZMAT. I think it would be really cool to have functioning personnel from each agency in the game with HAZMAT capability. With proper development of corresponding HAZMAT gear for each, is it possible to do this?

Cool pics why not:

NYC CBRNE

DSC_6396.jpg

NYPD COBRA Team

nypd-cobra-222-chem-1f.jpg

NYPD ESU HAZMAT Truck

28935315178_86aef38924_b.jpg

FDNY EMS HAZ-TAC

4212014104_5f20fbc8fa_b.jpg

14 minutes ago, Terrow said:

Yes with some scripting it'd be pretty easy to do 

Alright cool, I assume it would be just copying the same script for firefighters and editing it to fit the other protos and what not, then assigning commands to personnel and equipment to vehicles. 

Thinking of it, maybe something involving CS gas in demonstration scenarios. Cops could equip gas gear and use CS gas to disperse crowds.  

2 minutes ago, Terrow said:

Yes and probably the type too, I think they're a different type under firefighter although I'd have to look at it. Since they're not affected by that stuff

By type you mean firefighter and police officer that stuff? I initially though of vehicle type but I am sure thats not it.

16 minutes ago, Terrow said:

Sorry not type, I was thinking of something else. More so the resistance factor that you can find under traits. 

Hm, ill have to do some digging, this is something I won't be experimenting with for a while but definitely something I want to do. Thank you for the help Terrow!