Alex Neumeister

Scale/Rotation Problem in Editor

Okay I just finished this model. It is based on Itchboys Sutphen cab, which was correctly scaled prior to the addition of the rear chassis. Now when I exported the new model it is extremely large and rotated 90 degrees like a rocket. Has anyone had a problem like this before? And if so, how was it solved?

I would recommend placing into ZModeler and using that to ensure that everything is correct (I export all of my models out of 3DS Max into ZModeler). I unfortunately do not have any experience with or use blender although itchboy does so maybe he can chime in when he's on. 

My recommendation would be to import your model and then import a random firetruck v30 (any one in a any mod). You can see if there is a scale or rotation issue pretty easily there by comparing them. After you have it in place, ensure the axis are aligned and set to world. Then re-export it as a V30 and try again in game