vaschino

prototype for unit

i know, but, i want to create an italian mod. So,police, have different car (Alfa Romeo 159,Seat Leon,Fiat Punto etc.). I ask, if is possibile, to create the unit,for example, Volante, and assign 3 model that the game can choice. So, if a want 3 Volante, arrive 3 different car. i don't know if you understand.

2 hours ago, Terrow said:

Ah, I guess I'm not familiar with that

I know it exists and it’s the only mod I have ever seen it in. I looked through the scripts folder and didn’t see anything related to it so I am neither familiar with it further than knowledge of its existence. 

Basically, multiple models/prototypes are attached to the one unit in the dispatch menu. Under “Patrol Car” or “Unmarked Highway Patrol Car” (Two Examples in the mod) A patrol car is dispatched of random model each time. A Vic might come out, next a charger, then maybe another Vic, then a Taurus. All from one unit. So instead of getting “NYPD Taurus RMP” you just call “NYPD RMP” and get random of a plethora of RMP’s.