Macgregor

Transferring EM4 to a new computer

So I've played EM4 for a few years now, and in particular I have spent some time using the Mayberry mod and learning how to edit and tweak things to my own liking, such as different vehicles or textures. which has worked fine.

But recently I got myself a new PC, and wanted to transfer the game over in the same state I already had it in. But when I load it up on my new computer all of the things I have tweaked with the Mayberry mod are gone, and the vehicles have got a weird green glow around them and the camera is zoomed in too far. I feel like I have tried everything, copying the game directly over, installing it fresh and then adding the mod files second, packing the mod before transferring it over, and  nothing is working. Does anybody have any idea what is going wrong?

The green glow sounds like the defsult option that allows you to see hidden vehicles/people behind buildings. The zoom thing sounds like you haven't adjusted your camera parameters.

I can't get the information on how to change these for you right now, but if nobody else gets there first I'll add them later