DeepHopePastLife

New to Emergency 4 modding

So this is very embarrassing but I've only just found this site and discovered modding capabilities for Emergency 4..... (don't shoot me)

I'm a very casual gamer and I've been coming back to EM4 every now and then for years. I cannot believe that this modding community has existed this whole time (what.. 10-15 years?!)

I've just played the LA mod 2.1 for the first time and it is an absolute revelation.... such a breath of fresh air. So many things I've wished for when playing the basic game and new features which are so intuitive like 1 button to disembark all firefighters & have them get hoses and connect them... and patrols... and different stations around the city... and all the new vehicle options... my mind is blown. If I had only known about this years ago!

So obviously I'm a noob for not knowing, but... any recommendations on the best mods/ things to do? http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

The London mod is a British take on modding.

There are many famous mods outside of this site too.

I can't go without mentioning German ones such as the Webgerg mod, Winterberg mod and the Bieberfelde Mod. Two American mods worthy of mentioning are the Jackson County mod and the West Falls mod, however they are not hosted here but on a separate modding Discord. Harbor City is a multiplayer based mod that is available here.

Within this site, some unfinished mods to look out for are EmC Unit's Miami mod, and bama1234's Montana Mod.

There are more to check out in the DL center of this site. Try checking on google and you should find some places beyond this site. Facebook as well hosts some foreign mods like the Italian, French, Spanish and Chinese mods coming out as of recently.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, DeepHopePastLife said:

itchboy thanks for all the info!

It's incredible that this game has had (and still had) so much life so long after release!

You're right. That's incredible.