itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Please be clearer with your bug reports. You said it crashed with all SWAT vehicles, while the issue was only with the V100 (or at least for now). I've uploaded the 2 fixes and you can choose to download only the Submod Patches.rar

As for the coroner bug: Did you put the white tarp over the patient? The script was tested literally hours before uploading. The coroner dude can get a stretcher and pick up only the white tarp deceased.

You can test by killing anybody with the MP5 or just waiting for somebody to die in FP, let me know what the exact details are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DangerRanger75R said:

I did see that when using the Go to Station command for the PD helicopter it did cause a script error, but every thing was fine after the error was ignored. No further issues with the helicopter. Amazing quality mod by the way! You are a legend!

I am on it. Will hopefully have a fix by this afternoon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Squad 65 said:

I've also had issues with the backup script. Script errors like the warning lights, and I forget the other one 

What exactly with the backup scripts?

To be clear, warning lights or directional lights? I never altered the warning lights but I did with the directionals so that they overwrite the main flashing lights.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, itchboy said:

What exactly with the backup scripts?

To be clear, warning lights or directional lights? I never altered the warning lights but I did with the directionals so that they overwrite the main flashing lights.

I'm currently loading the mod to get the issue again 

32 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Thank you.

For everybody else: If you get a script error, please send over the error codes like that.

A logfile would also help.

Ive fixed the police station helicopter bug, and the blinker bug.

The floodlight command has been added to the SWAT heavy rescue.

USFS Engine doesn't have the pump control set up, fire hose also seems to go invisible when being picked up from the truck to the hydrant 

1 hour ago, OnFire said:

This mod is one of the best mods I have ever played, thank you very much!

The vehicles and scripts are simply amazing, the only thing I would suggest is a little manual.

Other than that, awesome mod.

The readme file is sort of a manual, but I'll probably write a full length .pdf file in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Update: The coroner bug has been fixed. I uploaded the wrong file to here.

The patch .rar includes the correct one.

I have future plans for the mod that I posted on the first page.

• Upvote 2

I absolutely love this, the Fox Body Mustang instantly transported me back to 6 years old seeing them on TV. I know you mentioned wanting more police units, have you considered other small agencies like the LA Housing Authority Police? Photos aren't super easy to come by but I've found a few. I'd also suggest the CHP slicktop Caprices. If you can't tell, I'm a bit partial.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2021_01/cal090_.jpg.d3f1bba0c80bc4ffa583c66141ef7d7c.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2021_01/lahapd2.jpg.c2815576e94bc1c77836b3dd83dc1ed3.jpg

cal090_.jpg

lahapd2.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm unsure if I should include them because it breaks the mod's timeline becuase they were merged into other agencies, but we'll see.

I would appreciate it if you or anybody else could try making skins of agencies that you want to see. It would be a huge incentive to include them into the submod.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

I’ve found no other issues other than the light force giving a error about get money or something like that when there is one already out 

Found the bug. Uploading the fix shortly.

Btw if you're seeing some of the suggestions for the mod, you can be helpful. For example, AgentSmith wants Housing PD, so you could help by submitting some of those skins for this mod.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, itchboy said:

Found the bug. Uploading the fix shortly.

Btw if you're seeing some of the suggestions for the mod, you can be helpful. For example, AgentSmith wants Housing PD, so you could help by submitting some of those skins for this mod.

Well I know what I’m sending you then. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Squad 65 said:

Just recorded a 45 minute video with all patches, found no issues so far, I think you fixed almost everything Itch.

Hey man for the police cars parked behind the police station in the parking lot when you call them out do they return to that parking spot? Mine don't they go to the front of the station

Just now, dom3318 said:

Hey man for the police cars parked behind the police station in the parking lot when you call them out do they return to that parking spot? Mine don't they go to the front of the station

I don't know if Itch made that intentional or not but I use the parking script to put them back over there.

Just now, dom3318 said:

The cop cars will park at the front until there are no more front spots open, then they park in the back