itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Fresh set of a dozen LE vehicles. The older LAPD K9 was replaced with a newer one.

Most of these alternate variants will be freeplay only. I will not make a specific callable unit icon for each vehicle because it would cause huge loading time for the mod.

Also took care of the LAPD cop bike once and for all. Lighted and skinned but with only a simple on/off animation for the rider. I don't want the hassle of having to animate it. Rider model by Hoppah and MikeyPI.

unknown.png

Em4Deluxe 2020-12-18 20-19-50-78.png

Em4Deluxe 2020-12-18 20-19-57-96.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Most of these alternate variants will be freeplay only. I will not make a specific callable unit icon for each vehicle because it would cause huge loading time for the mod.

Does this mean there will be a script like in the NYC mod where the vehicle changes each time you spawn it? or am I reading too much into this

Here's the newest member of the EMS fleet.

8WFaSmr.png

Original textures by Yankee43, everything else including LAFD spec and setup by me. ELS textures by Hoppah.

I can also announce that these 2 special cars will be going into the civilian fleet of this submod.

Both models by me and were created for the German Adventskalendar.

porsche render.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

K15Xisn.png

Another one today. Some of you old school forum members might remember when the original 90' Submod had this. I liked the rig alot back then and I still do now. Its my personal favorite ambulance in the whole submod.

ELS textures from Hoppah's LA assets. Everything else is my work.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I've been working on these in secret for a while. These took a lot of time and were intended to pay tribute to the service of firefighters in past eras and to preserve the history of these old trucks. Unfortunately they will not be included in the first release of this submod except for the open top Crown. In fact I don't feel like putting them in the submod at all because of the insane amount of work and research needed to get every angle of the vintage rigs. I'll leave that up to the userbase to do the work which is why I will be releasing these separately as development assets over the new year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5