hqueen

Huntersville

Hello everyone! I've been working on this mod for a while now. I have a page on the Emergency 4 Central Discord but, i wanted to make a thread here as well to reach those of you that aren't on Discord. Huntersville is a fictional mod. There will be 5 fire stations with a variety of units. I will be posting some pics soon! Note: Nothing is final and everything is subject to change. 

Stuphen Engine: Cab by: Itchboy    Body by: Socom. Skin by: Myself

Chevy Tahoe By Itchboy, Skin by: myself

Dodge Ambos: Cab by: Ubisoft, Box by: Itchboy, Skin by: myself

Ford Explorer by: Electronic Arts, Skin by: Myself

Dodge Charger By:  Itchboy Skin by: Myseld

Chevy Caprice By: Itchboy,  Skin by:Myself

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_11/252428230_Emergency4Deluxe11_23_20194_09_10PM.thumb.png.5b55973a3e8ee55bbf914353e5302c1d.png

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_11/476897310_Emergency4Deluxe11_24_20193_30_44PM.thumb.png.399780c4d97b0fb5d46b4d758d8facdc.png

Emergency 4 Deluxe 11_23_2019 4_09_10 PM.png

Emergency 4 Deluxe 11_24_2019 3_30_44 PM.png

• Like 2

Woah, this is cool. Looking foward to it!

3 hours ago, hqueen said:

Might I make a suggestion? Change the color of "Coroner" to black would make it more readable and still stick with the color scheme.

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, Yankee43 said:

Woah, this is cool. Looking foward to it!

Might I make a suggestion? Change the color of "Coroner" to black would make it more readable and still stick with the color scheme.

It looks a lot better black. Thanks for the suggestion. 

That's an axis bug. I had it when I modified my trailers for the LA mod.

Its trial and error unfortunately. It seems to be variable depending on the length of the tiller cabin and trailer.

Here is the axis setup on both my tiller and tiller cabin. These are 2 different screenshots scaled together, for context. The tiller rear is positioned right over the connector, while the cabin is pulled a bit forward. It should not be centered or else you get the tiller seizure problem.

Untitled.png