Yankee43

One-Man Stretcher Script.

I have read other topics on this, found some useful information, but have not fixed my plethora of issues, so here I go:

I attempted installing the stryker script from Montana 2.1 (Will be for private use only), as well as the spineboard script. I am having a few issues:

When the paramedic is selected, the icon to get spineboard, or the icon to get emt bag (on ffemt's) flashes repeatedly over the top-left command icon which is usually the box that is clicked to get tools/items. When clicking this box, there is not emt bag/spineboard command in the menu.

Next, when commanding a medic to get stryker, he runs over to ambo, and his hands move into the postition like he has the stretcher, but there is no stretcher model present, just nothing, not even a missing model dummy. He is unable to lift patients, but he can drop the stretcher, which then shows the stryker in the down-folded position. He can pick it up again, but the same thing happens.

Note: I have getspineboard, and getstryker assigned to my personnel, and I have dummyhasstryker and dummyhasspineboard assigned to my ambos. 

Can anyone help me with this, I want to get my mod in playable shape before I begin work on my Tahoe model again.

I dont even remember how I did that old script. It was a combination of the original German script and some edits on my end.

For the command issue, its possible there's a conflict with another command.

For the stretcher not showing up, its the child objects needing to be added into the person prototype.

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

I dont even remember how I did that old script. It was a combination of the original German script and some edits on my end.

For the command issue, its possible there's a conflict with another command.

For the stretcher not showing up, its the child objects needing to be added into the person prototype.

Alright, will work on it with the childs. On the end of conflicting commands, what exactly do you mean? How would I fix that.

22 hours ago, Yankee43 said:

When the paramedic is selected, the icon to get spineboard, or the icon to get emt bag (on ffemt's) flashes repeatedly over the top-left command icon which is usually the box that is clicked to get tools/items. When clicking this box, there is not emt bag/spineboard command in the menu.

From what I remember, this sounds like you've exceeded the limit of how many equipment group commands a person prototype can have. You'll either have to remove some commands, or change some of the equipment commands and comment out the "SetGroupID(CGROUP_GETEQUIPMENT);" line. This will make them show up on the main command list, but be aware of the command limit on that, as well.

6 minutes ago, The Loot said:

From what I remember, this sounds like you've exceeded the limit of how many equipment group commands a person prototype can have. You'll either have to remove some commands, or change some of the equipment commands and comment out the "SetGroupID(CGROUP_GETEQUIPMENT);" line. This will make them show up on the main command list, but be aware of the command limit on that, as well.

Ah, limits, thank you, will try and hopefully fix that error.