Yankee43

Extruding in Zmod

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Select each vertice as per the tutorial, and move it into shape.

Not everything will line up the first time, keep trying even if you think it doesn't look right.

I got that part, but as I select verticies, (I am in vertex mode right?) and the lines appear from the vertice on the 3d view. How exactly do I move them? I am dragging to no avail? Sorry I should have specified.

6 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

I got that part, but as I select verticies, (I am in vertex mode right?) and the lines appear from the vertice on the 3d view. How exactly do I move them? I am dragging to no avail? Sorry I should have specified.

Okay, I think i've figured It out. Thanks.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Don't apologize, you're already at a great advantage by knowing what you do, even if you think its not much.

I appreciate that very much. I have big dreams for my modding career here. A few last things. The images you said they were temporary. I unfortunately won’t have time to work on the model until late Saturday because of school and work. Will they be around by then? Three unrelated questions: The Seagrave Marauder in your American fire engine cab pack. What year is it? Also, is there one around like the FDNY used? I believe that is custom but I didn’t know if there was one around. Also, are there any KME’s around? I cannot remember if they were in your pack. 
Thank you again for everything. You have really been a great help!

The Marauder in my pack is an 06. You can find a 1996 in the DL center. FDNY use a variety of 90s and 2000's trucks all the way to present day.

The fire engine pack has a KME and Pierce. I have also released other truck brands such as Sutphen, Ferrara and HME.

I have updated the tutorial right now. More pictures in the next hour or so.

4 minutes ago, itchboy said:

The Marauder in my pack is an 06. You can find a 1996 in the DL center. FDNY use a variety of 90s and 2000's trucks all the way to present day.

The fire engine pack has a KME and Pierce. I have also released other truck brands such as Sutphen, Ferrara and HME.

I have updated the tutorial right now. More pictures in the next hour or so.

Thank You very much. I’ll be getting to work as soon as I possible. Yes I was wondering because I know FDNY newest engines are the KME’s so I was gonna try to model one of those one day and put it into Brooklyn.