Yankee43

Vehicle Skinning Error

I textured my ford fusion NYPD out of the Brooklyn Mod V2, and the textures flipped on one side of the car. Only on the doors. How do I fix this? Do I have to make sure the doors are assigned to the correct texture? I tried flipping the letters to reverse the effect but no success.

65143aafac38ed9de3c283eaa2c7f5b5.png

18 minutes ago, itchboy said:

If you have Zm3, import the vehicle + 2 right side doors. Select both objects and go into the UV mapping. Select the vertices in the UV mapping place, and mirror them. Make sure they align with the right side of the vehicle too.

Will do, I will let you know how it goes. Thank You.

8 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

Will do, I will let you know how it goes. Thank You.

27 minutes ago, itchboy said:

If you have Zm3, import the vehicle + 2 right side doors. Select both objects and go into the UV mapping. Select the vertices in the UV mapping place, and mirror them. Make sure they align with the right side of the vehicle too.

Okay, I am at the part where I am in zmod. I have the doors selected from the menu on the right. I am in Object mode, in the surface tab. I see edit UV but I cannot seem to find anything related to mirroring.