FireShooter10

Parking Issues

Hello all,

I've modeled myself a new "station", got it in game and all, but now I'm having issues getting units to park there. I've utilized existing VOs for the "walls" and gaps between parking spaces, and set up park, pad, and turn for all units. All VOs have been placed into the LAToFireStation with the appropriate e4p associations. All units are able to go to station, reach the pad and turn phases, but only 2 of the 6 units are able to park in the station. The rest act as if there is some object preventing them from backing into the station, and instead get stuck at the pad location or drive around to the rear of the building and stop. The two that are able to park are consistently able to do so without issue. I've included screenshots from both the editor and game. Any help is appreciated.

Spoiler

E9Ais.jpg

E9Aip.jpg

E9Ain.jpg

E9Air.jpg

11 hours ago, itchboy said:

Try editing the physics boxes on the vehicles so that they're smaller than they are.

Make sure "always use physics geom" is checked.

Make the box smaller then test. Make it even smaller again if you still don't get desired results.

Tried this multiple times over until the boxes were extremely small with still no results, going to try deleting and recreating the VOs and see if that changes anything.

Edit: No luck still. Not really sure what to do, adequate space between "nogo" areas and parking VOs, station model has no floor and adequate width, height, and length clearance, all geoms are tiny and always use is checked. VOs have been recreated and are max size, and still only the same two units are able to park.

Spoiler

E9TKs.jpg

Edited by FireShooter10

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Try that method but this time, do it to the fire station building itself.

Another thing to try is to temporarilly assign the "no go" VO's as freely accesible.

That was incredibly stupid of me... I never edited the buildings geometric after cloning the e4p from another building... That should fix it lol I appreciate your help.