Hello all,

I'm trying to animate a model. I've gotten to the point of following Hoppah's tutorials of creating additional v3o's with the frames I'd like it to follow. My issue now is using his animation converter. I cannot get excel to use the file. I've tried the most recent, being Office 365, as well as going online and downloading a copy of Excel 2007, neither of which has given me any success. Both instances tell me the file is damaged and the code has been lost. I am able to view the file, see the necessary sheets, the issue only comes when I try and click the buttons to use the sheet. I have gone into my settings and enabled all macros.

Thanks.

Ill recommend to you another animator if you cant get Hoppah's to work. This is from the German forums, and you need an account to download it.

https://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/723-anibuilder/

This is what Ive been using for vehicles and object animations. Its an all in one program and works really well as long as the model you're doing is optimized.

That tool seems to be working just fine for me, thank you. I've now ran into another issue now. This may probably just a stupid mistake on my part, however whenever I go to export my changes to v3o, the file exports blank, file size of 0kb and cannot be re-opened by zmod.