Florian17

Advise for vehicle line-up

Hey there,

I'm currently planning a small private US modification. As I'm from Germany, I'm not really sure if my vehicle concept will work for Emergency4 and if it will be at least somewhat realistic...

So maybe someone can give me some tips and correct some grave errors and vehicle naming/callsigns for the fire department. Police and Ambulance will be another story...

For the general concept, I want to try to "split" the map into two parts. A "big" city and a smaller county like city/whatever diveded by a central highway/major road.

• City Station 1: Battalion 1, Engine 1, Truck 1, Rescue 1
  • City Station 2: Engine 2, Hazmat 2
  • City Station 3: Engine 3, Truck 3
  • County Station 1: Battalion 1, Engine 1, Ladder 1 (Quint), Rescue 1, Mini-Attack/Squad/Brush/Utility 1
  • County Station 2: Engine 2, Brush 2

Any help would be appreaciated! 

Greetings from Germany

11 hours ago, mr matt5432123 said:

looks good to me. good luck with the mod

Thanks!

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

Will you be doing an ambulance that's operated by the fire department or will it belong to its own separate agency?

Not to sure about that. Maybe one Ambulance for each City Station and a private Ambulance Station for the County part?

Sounds a little bit too few ambulances tho - maybe I'll add one or two private ambulances from the local hospital.