alexCNP

Issues adding lights

Hi. I'm having some issues setting or modifying "bluelights" to it's position.

First time I set them, all are shown perfectly aligned. But if I reload the mod, some of them change it's position to an incorrect one. Very frustrating. 

I'm not using childs, just models attached in Zmod

The screenshot shown where are positioned after reload.

Sin título-3.png

Em4 saves light positions using X/Y/Z coordinates. When it saves the coordinates/positions, they round off the numbers to decimal places that are not precise.

There's nothing you can do about it. You will have to change up the light setup of what you're trying to do. Instead of using aligned coronas, try using polygon lighting.

7 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

It is a feature of the em4, you can't do anything with that.

41 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Em4 saves light positions using X/Y/Z coordinates. When it saves the coordinates/positions, they round off the numbers to decimal places that are not precise.

There's nothing you can do about it. You will have to change up the light setup of what you're trying to do. Instead of using aligned coronas, try using polygon lighting.

Oh. Well. What a mess. Will try bigger coronas then... Polygon doesn't match well on this lightbar.

Thanks both.

5 hours ago, TheVolume said:

The issues

#1 To much Coronas 

Are you new to Lighting?

Just make Coronas bigger or use custom Coronas and dont forget Polygons

You want Nice Lights , contact me I m work on ELS is about custom Coronas made by me

Regards

Not new, but never seen this until some time ago. Thought it was related to a certain model, but now I know it's an EM4 default issue.

I use polys sometimes, but with this kind of lightbar I have to test it

Thanks for the advice, will contact you soon http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png I only use the custom coronas uploaded here