YFF Houghton

Northamptonshire Modification ~ WIP

On 07/05/2019 at 12:03 AM, CA1999 said:

Looking forward to this, are you releasing it or keeping it private? Also do you have any photos of vehicles.

This will eventually be a public modification! We have some vehicles ready but we will start releasing photos soon

Please note that as you are using content from other modifications, you are unable to publicly release the modification (this includes sending it to various individuals) without the permission of those whose content is used. However the edits made are looking good so far, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 11:43 AM, IvaVPK said:

Can you please take real screenshots with your computer, not your phone.

6B9C00E7-632B-40B4-94F0-7B23392F4C35.jpeg

0FA5EC28-693B-40EA-9800-7015CFF5B961.jpeg

1D7F9AF5-638B-45EC-ABB5-359117E7FB25.jpeg

9A47D07B-8A47-4920-B8AF-1F3B4F174744.jpeg

7 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Please note that as you are using content from other modifications, you are unable to publicly release the modification (this includes sending it to various individuals) without the permission of those whose content is used. However the edits made are looking good so far, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Yes. We understand fully ?? We are aiming to model our own vehicles but don’t have the knowledge to do so. 

For now they shall be simply place holders. 

Have you got any tips for modelling a vehicle?

Check out my tutorial for how to do it.

https://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2132-scania-feuerwehr-set/

Here's a good place to start. Here are some Scania cabs that would be used a lot in your mod. The things that you need to model are the rear compartment portions of the fire engines.

I have a partial tutorial on 3d modelling, found on this site. Feel free to post questions in that thread, or PM me, if you need help.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Is 911 first responders still available on steam?