Firebuff319

ROADTRIP || MODIFICATIONS

Hello all!

You may remember me from a long list of uncompleted mods!

I've come back to the community in time for a north-to-south roadtrip! Starting on Vancouver Island, I'm heading to San Diego! Does anybody who lives in my path wish to meet up and take a day to go spotting/buffing?

Also - does anyone have a list of released modifications? I have some time and I want to play some wonderfuls mayberry-ripoffs! Haha just kidding - any modifications/submods would be appreciated! 

Alex

On 1/13/2019 at 9:14 AM, Firebuff319 said:

Hello all!

You may remember me from a long list of uncompleted mods!

I've come back to the community in time for a north-to-south roadtrip! Starting on Vancouver Island, I'm heading to San Diego! Does anybody who lives in my path wish to meet up and take a day to go spotting/buffing?

Also - does anyone have a list of released modifications? I have some time and I want to play some wonderfuls mayberry-ripoffs! Haha just kidding - any modifications/submods would be appreciated! 

Alex

Theres West Lampeter I just need to update the link.

On 1/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, Firebuff319 said:

Nice! Any good places to go to get lots of catches?

Busiest area for brush and vehicle fires is in the Valley or for structure fires hang out in South LA where there are a lot of homeless people combined with dilapidated and vacant buildings. If you want to see police activity hang out around downtown and Hollywood. Lots of whacky stuff happens with drugged up homeless folks.