AVFDMLH7

EESG Emergency Serivces clan

https://discord.gg/5SmS4jg come join EESG Emergency 4 clan looking for new members. We are Recruiting for Fire , EMS , Police , Sheriff , and Dispatch. We have alot of commanding officers slots open as well that to be filled in all departments come and join the Eastern Emergency Services Group clan ! and make a difference and experience. good roleplaying for Emergency Services !

Requirements are

1. Must be 13 years of age to play
2. Must have Emergency 4 or 911 First Responders or have the game within two weeks of joining. https://store.steampowered.com/app/757210/EMERGENCY_4_Deluxe/
3. Must be Mature and Respectful
4. Must Speak Fluent English
5. Must Pass Personality Test within a week of joining we have the link for the test.
6. Must not leak mods without permission and must be in clan to have mods
7. Must get Hamachi its a 100 percent free https://www.vpn.net/
8. We also play games such as GTA V , Emergnyc, 911 operator , Flashing lights, Minecraft , Road Blocks and we will be working on a FiveM server for emergency services for GTA V
9. Must have a working Mic or mobile device for teamspeak such as Smartphone / cell phone or Tablet or Ipad or Ipod or a Working mic or head set for Discord or teamspeak.
10. teamspeak info is only for communication for games. eb397.teamspeak3.com

48405189_267239957305272_4736068138175561728_n.png

• Downvote 1

This community is very bad. 

1. Bans their members for fixing the role of the discord, evem tho had owner permissions. 

2. If it was up to me i would of shut it down, due them having private mods and giving them out to everyone on discord. 

3. I think everything speaks for it self if you ask. I just have a simple request to the mods and admins on here can you like close the thread or remove the persons account from here, due of the natuure of what is going on. 

4. And not to mention their is a thing called the COPPA law and thats not in affect in there either, Since the age is at 13. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/27/2019 at 7:31 PM, Nickolas1044_60889 said:

This community is very bad. 

1. Bans their members for fixing the role of the discord, evem tho had owner permissions. 

2. If it was up to me i would of shut it down, due them having private mods and giving them out to everyone on discord. 

3. I think everything speaks for it self if you ask. I just have a simple request to the mods and admins on here can you like close the thread or remove the persons account from here, due of the natuure of what is going on. 

4. And not to mention their is a thing called the COPPA law and thats not in affect in there either, Since the age is at 13. 

I agree. They do “Background” Checks on there members even though they don’t. This community removes people then wants them back.