Riley Schrick

Problem with adding lightbars to mods

So, I've been using the charger out of the Boston Mod 2014 and edited it to my liking with a custom skin. I went into ZModeler and removed its attached lightbar and attached a new one, however in the EM$ editor I don't see my new lightbar? In fact, all the lightbars are gone. Any advice?

All help is appreciated.

471f650c073aeb47a95602ee86df5cab.png

e41f68cc651b2b1c20260f1abae67bd3.png

18 hours ago, itchboy said:

The lightbar must be attached to the main vehicle and it must have its texture assigned in the material.

I see you're using Zmodeler. It would help a lot if you sent the z3d file and the textures associated with the model.

I was able to get the material working, and attached everything together, however, it still won't show up. Also, is there a 2014 Charger Model Somewhere? I can't seem to find one of those either.

kpd silver charger.z3d

dodge_charger_lapd.dds

whelen justice.png

For some reason, I cannot open the z3d file you sent. Zm3 says it has an invalid file signature while Zm2 doesnt even recognize it as a z3d file.

Regardless, Id still like to help. Did you check the hierarchy in Zm3 if the lightbar was attached? It needs to be as one part, not just inserted within the dodge_charger_lapd object.

Ah okay, I got it thanks itchboy. I was using the attached tool and for some reason it wasn't working completely. I opened up the attach quick tool and was able to get it to work from there. Thanks for the help.

One more thing, can you tell me how to rotate objects on thier axis if possible? I'm trying to add in a rambar, but it keeps spawning in sideways compared to everything else in the world. I can take a screenshot Tomorrow. Thanks for your help!