Corneadorina31

Emergency 4 Mods Loading And Then Crashing Back To Destkop

Guys i need your help,

When i try to enter in a mod for example:HK Mod,Bieberfelde Mod is going normally in menu,but when i am at the loading is either at the end or at the middle is just crashing and going back to destkop

If you know any solitions please help me.

My Specs

Intel{R} Celeron{R} CPU B820 @ 1.70 GHz

4.00 GB RAM

Please help me if you have any solutions.

Before we can help you, we need information from you to diagnose the exact reason of the crash.

We need the Em4 logfile. Upload it here so we can take a look.

More questions too:

Do other mods work fine?

Does your PC/laptop have a dedicated GPU or are you running Intel HD graphics?

Sorry for the delay in replying.

You can find the logfile in the same place as Em4.exe. It is likely in the Emergency 4 Game folder, or the Steam folder for Em4.

Your graphics card might be what's letting you down. Have you made sure that your laptop doesnt have a dedicated GPU besides the intel one?

Untitled.png

Shh...dont say anything about piracy because that's a no-no in the terms of service. I'll let you off with a warning this time.

Where you got Em4 has no basis on whether it works or not. Judging by the lack of any logfile, this is likely a file access issue. Win 10/8/7 is preventing Em4 from making the logfile, and therefore messing up other elements of the game.

Yes.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/757210/EMERGENCY_4_Deluxe/

The most likely thing causing Em4 to mess up is that DEP or some kind of Windows protection is causing the program to crash.

Another issue could be the Intel GPU you're running. It might cause random crashes because it doesnt have enough resources to keep the game going.