ZackBowden

Game crashes while loading freeplay

I've been playing Em4 for years without issue, but recently I took the files from my old Windows 7 computer and transferred them to my newer Windows 10 computer (I didn't re-install, I just copy-pasted the files). And every time since that I've tried playing the game, and every mod I try crashes while loading the freeplay. It gets about halfway then it crashes. The game loads fine, the mod loads fine, but not the freeplay. I've scoured the forum, tried updating my drivers, editing the config file, changing my resolution in-game, etc. I also tried running in administrator mode, but that went to a black screen and then immediately back to the desktop. I've tried running in compatibility mode, I don't think I have any codec packs installed (but I installed and uninstalled the K-Lite codec pack just to be sure), I don't know what the issue could be. I've seen a few other people on here having problems with the game on Windows 10 as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

RAM: 8GB

64bit Operating System

Intel HD Graphics

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

Edited by ZackBowden
Added more info