Disretired

Help with script issue

Hello so me and my buddy have a private mod that we play law enforcement only on & we would like to have another functional station on the map,
I have edited a copy of latopolicestation for the departments we have built stations for in game and I'm getting an error in line 211 if i click retry a few times it does go to station but the error is an annoying issue and they wont unload prisoners for some reason,

If someone could tell me how to or would help fix it for me that would be greatly appreciated .

LAToLasdStation.script

LAToChpStation.script

13 hours ago, itchboy said:

CMD_ToChpStation needs to be in all capital letters.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmrocokc8fcdv2o/LAToChpStation.script?dl=0

Here is a corrected copy.

Ok so this is the one i'm using now and the cars work great but the CHP heli refuses to work i keep getting an error when trying to send it to station, Any ideas? LASD's heli worked fine just chp for some reason

LAToChpStation.script

1 minute ago, Disretired said:

Ok so this is the one i'm using now and the cars work great but the CHP heli refuses to work i keep getting an error when trying to send it to station, Any ideas? LASD's heli worked fine just chp for some reason

What error and at what line?