Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
nbrown8568

Call Ambulance Script

I believe that one of the mods that I was using had a Call Ambulance Script. I have searched and cannot find it. Does anyone have this script or can help me with it.

Norm,

11 hours ago, itchboy said:

The original LA mod has it in the LABattalionChief.script file.

I want to add this to police officers.

What exactly is it that you want it to do? Do you want them to call any cop car you placed on the map or have you made a functional police station for it?

i would like for them to call any ambulance on the map. I don't know how to script. I have been able to add vehicles to a script with success and with help. and change vehicles on the map add VO's for a script. I don't know how to create one.

I am unsure but police officers in the LA mod already could call ambulances. If this is the LA mod we're talking about, then the script can call ambulances that are on standby or ones that are at the station.

I think I just added the command in the editor, now come to think of it. let me try that and get back to you.