TylerKrichbaum

Carlsbad Modification

IN DEPTH & FREQUENT UPDATE PAGE: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/frollpong

This is the start of the Carlsbad Modification. Carlsbad is a city with a population of around 115,000 in northern San Diego County. So far, this mod is small and undeveloped, but obviously modding takes time, so if you give us time, we really believe this modification can be great. Here's a little information about Carlsbad Fire Department. There are 6 fire stations in Carlsbad, actively staffing 3 rescue ambulances,  5 fire engines, 1 tiller ladder truck, 1 battalion chief vehicle, 1 urban search and rescue rig, 2 brush trucks, 1 state provided OES engine, and a trench rescue vehicle, and multiple fire marshals & investigators. This isn't mentioning the numerous reserve engines and ambulances. All firefighters in Carlsbad are paramedics as well (with the exception of one veteran :P). A fire engine carries 3 FFs, an ambulance carries 2, and the ladder truck carries 2 as well. Carlsbad gives and receives mutual aid from Oceanside, Vista, Encinitas, and San Marcos. Carlsbad also has its own airport, staffed with an airport fire department. Carlsbad Police Department has a heavy presence throughout the city and the modification will reflect that, but has unfortunately phased out the CVPIs completely, (though we may leave them in the modification) and instead use only Chevy Caprices, Ford Explorers, and Chevy Tahoes as patrol vehicles. That's enough history for now. 

Also note that everything here is subject to change... These models are from years ago and the unit numbers on everything is different now and a lot of the vehicles have been phased out or changed so expect a lot of changes to be coming soon, but I think this mod has a lot of potential.

But for what you all really came for... but first understand this is all just the conceptual design to show what this mod is capable of. A lot will be modeled from scratch, have their lightbars redone things like that so if you're criticism is that it's just a reskin, then it is valid right now, but we understand that and are making progress ... now for the screenshots:

28a97661818ddc9757cad2de8a192fb8.png

d5eed4fbabd769eb2e4ffd71dde46b5c.png

642a6a14ac33f943a7c3b6d93b9a7e57.png

6c58d43abefd1eb0b9c4dd0b014bdaaa.png

d144ea918034d219f6a66e8885ee8dc0.png

5d522248194ee2f8f086aa16566398a0.png

9ea3b6707d64b2b410eb87433c7c6329.png

c7b9b609f782297fe02a0e65e0656fb3.png

Modification by Tyler Krichbaum, TheFury, and itchboy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, Alex Neumeister said:

I personally like those OES trucks more than the lime green, I think they're Macks I'll edit this if they are something different. But definitely good luck with this mod, it looks amazing so far.

Edit: They are HME model 18s

Thank you so much.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:55 AM, bigman said:

if you need help let me know

I definitely will. I update the tumblr page at the top of this topic a lot more so check that out if you want.