TTBL225

Call Script Help

I am working on a call script, basically editing the battalion chief script from Hoppah's LA Mod. I am trying to make a mod that is based off of using this script to dispatch units. That being said, there is a few things I am having issues with.

My stations are fully functional, such as, working gates, roof, alarm system, ability to call individual personnel.

That being said here is the issues I wish to fix:

- Disable alarm, vehicle staffing, gates, and roof at initial startup of game

- Gates are setup properly, however, there is issues with the call script where vehicles may drive through a closed gate, or the script wont open the gate(Seems to happen when I manually open or close the gates with the control panel)

- Tried creating a dummy script where I can deem a vehicle available or busy, in order to allow a vehicle to be dispatched if its returning from a call(Ex. When vehicle is dispatched, Dummy_Busy is assigned, Dummy_Available is removed. When ToStation is hit the opposite occurs.) I have been unable to seem to get this to work.

My script is setup not to call a specific vehicle, but certain types, like Engine or medic or ladder. It finds the closest one and dispatches it. I have this part working properly besides the issues above. Any insight or fixes would be appreciated.