sean mccabe

tostation script isnt working

Did you check if the changes you made actually got saved?

For reference, try checking the "date modified" of the prototype you edited.

What mod are you using by the way? Some mods have a different way of spawning vehicles which can cause commands to not appear.

Untitled.png

Due to the nature of the script and how it works you cannot just assign the script to a vehicle in the editor, the vehicles that display the command ingame need to be referenced and defined in the script file itself. This is so the correct vehicle will go to the correct garage at the correct station in freeplay. You can change this by editing the const char values at the start of the script to replace one of the LA Mod vehicles with a vehicle of your choice. 

const char OBJ_BATTALION[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/battalion_chief_vehicle.e4p";
const char OBJ_ENGINE01[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine1.e4p";
const char OBJ_ENGINE02[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine2.e4p";
const char OBJ_USAR[]				= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/usar_squad.e4p";
const char OBJ_LADDER[]				= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/aerial_ladder.e4p";
const char OBJ_TILLER[]				= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/tiller_cabin.e4p";
const char OBJ_BATTALION[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/battalion_chief_vehicle.e4p";
const char OBJ_HAZMATSQUAD[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/hazmat_squad.e4p";
const char OBJ_AMBULANCE01[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance01.e4p";
const char OBJ_AMBULANCE02[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance02.e4p";
const char OBJ_AMBULANCE03[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance03.e4p";
const char OBJ_AMBULANCE04[]			= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance04.e4p";

Change the engine 01 or engine 02 line to the correct path for the prototype you want. Further changes may be required later in the file to anything that references "OBJ_ENGINE01" or "OBJ_ENGINE02". Make sure to keep the command added to the prototype in the editor. 

"mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01Ambulance/Medic 4.e4p";
const char OBJ_AMBULANCE3[]                    = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01Ambulance/ambulance3.e4p";
const char OBJ_CHIEF1[]                        = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01Ambulance/bems.e4p";
const char OBJ_CAR2[]                        = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02Fire/car2.e4p";
const char OBJ_ENGINE1[]                    = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02Fire/engine8.e4p";

i replaced engine 1 with engine 8 which i added to the mod @Grim_Wizard

LAToFireStation.script

LAToFireStation.script

The only thing I can think of that would cause a command not to show up on the unit is if another command is interfering with the toStation command.

See, I did edits to the Lampeter mod that will end up in the next update. In the process, I discovered a few commands that "cancelled" each other and caused them not to show up on the vehicle's command menu. For example, the ToPost and toPoliceStation scripts interfered with each other and wouldn't show up if the both commands were present on the vehicle. I changed the dummyGroup value in the ToPost command and it now appeared on every police unit as seen in the latest NorthernAlex video.

So what does this mean for you? Check if there are other commands with the "dummyGroup" value as 32. If they are on the truck, remove them and see if the toStation command appears.