I also made a few changes.

At Station 1

I replaced Engine 4 with a Tanker

At Station 2

I replaced Engine 2 with Forestry 1 and I replaced Engine 3 with a Tanker as well. 

I found that with out a lot of Hydrants on the map each department would have it's own tanker within it's halls.  To continually call a mutual Aid when fighting a fire and having to call in a tanker each time is a waste of money.

I am also looking at removing some units from hall 1. While it is nice having all these units there I if this is a volunteer hall they must have some pretty big industry (must be off map) for them to own so many trucks.

I love the mod though and am looking forward to seeing future releases.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, squamishfire said:

I also made a few changes.

At Station 1

I replaced Engine 4 with a Tanker

At Station 2

I replaced Engine 2 with Forestry 1 and I replaced Engine 3 with a Tanker as well. 

I found that with out a lot of Hydrants on the map each department would have it's own tanker within it's halls.  To continually call a mutual Aid when fighting a fire and having to call in a tanker each time is a waste of money.

I am also looking at removing some units from hall 1. While it is nice having all these units there I if this is a volunteer hall they must have some pretty big industry (must be off map) for them to own so many trucks.

I love the mod though and am looking forward to seeing future releases.

I really don’t care what you edit as long as you don’t release it. Also that’s just how that area is

Its interesting that the water supply is an issue. I actually sent the mod team an edited LWS script that had much slower drain values for the tank.

Water lasts much longer than before, but I also reduced the amount of water flowing in to balance things out.

Its up to them now to either add more tankers or find more clever ways to solve any water issues encountered by people.

As someone who helped with this mod in an unofficial capacity, I would like it that people keep their edits of the mod private. I think its good that people are learning how to change vehicles and make them work with scripts but please don't re-release the project as something completely different.

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

Its interesting that the water supply is an issue. I actually sent the mod team an edited LWS script that had much slower drain values for the tank.

Water lasts much longer than before, but I also reduced the amount of water flowing in to balance things out.

Its up to them now to either add more tankers or find more clever ways to solve any water issues encountered by people.

As someone who helped with this mod in an unofficial capacity, I would like it that people keep their edits of the mod private. I think its good that people are learning how to change vehicles and make them work with scripts but please don't re-release the project as something completely different.

And you did itch. my engines last longer than they would in Boston or mayberry.