kainegavo12

London mod keeps crashing

hey sorry to be a bother to anyone but i have a question to ask and it's about the london mod.

i would like to say that i am new to the emergency 4 modding sceen so go easy on me 

my problem is that when i install the mod useing the mod installer it all starts up fine no problems there. But then when i press free play the peroblems start.

1. anythime i click on one of the vehicle's  the game becomes very laggie and then when i click anywere off of the vehicle the game runs fine. it dosent happen if i click on one of the units E.G paramedics, Fire fighters, police men. Just the vehicle's.

2. as said in the first part i can bare with that but its the next part i have a problem with. If anyone who has the London mod noticed the little simbols that you click on work apart for the ones that have vcmd in them anytime i click on them the game will freeze then followed by a crash. a error message then pops up which is the picture i have added in this 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_06/error.PNG.fc1d156f48d4c87e1bdd5aa4cae699f3.PNG  

I don't know if i have to have a caetain map to play the mod if i do could you please link it down below for me thanks.

Also another thing i wanna add is about the la mod and how everytime i use the installer it will go through the prosses of installing the mod but i cant find the mod to launch it.

error.PNG

Your first issue is something that cant be fixed. Everyone has that bug, even I do. The cause of it is because of how Em4 is programmed, and how it constantly checks the unit's commands at every frame it draws. Lower spec computers feel this issue the worst, while high end PC's can glide through with only minimal FPS loss.

The second issue isnt anything you did wrong. Its a problem with the mod most likely, and it is up to the modders to correct.

As for the LA mod, check if you have the "Los Angeles Mod 2.1" folder in your mods folder. It should be there, or it could also be in your desktop or D: drive because of how Hoppah's mod installer sometimes bugs out.