mr matt5432123

Modding suggestions

Hi everyone, So as we all know emergency 4 deluxe was released on Steam. Only having 911: First responders I decided I would buy it and finally get to try out the few campaign and freeplay missions I missed, And It's great!

I'm starting my mods folder from scratch as my old one was a complete mess, and I decided that instead of downloading a bunch of different mods, I'd just take the LA mod as a base like so many people do, and every week add something new, I figure if I keep with this, then in a few months I will have pretty much every feature I want all in one mod, instead of having to pick one that only has a few out of all that I want.

I've already downloaded a light mod, and am currently editing that to my liking, adding models, making skins, adding the water supply mod, adding a few more scripts from my favorite mods.

I wanted to ask that if anyone had any ideas as to what else I could add to make it even better, then please share!

Also, I've got a couple questions...

1. in the regular emergency 4/911FR it was easy to change the freeplay mission callout videos, but in the deluxe version I can't seem to be able to change them, is there a more advanced way that I'm missing?

2. I downloaded the stryker script, but I don't know how to install it. I added the model and prototype into the proper folders, and gave the ff/EMT and ff/PM the get stryker commands, but the commands don't show up ingame.

I have my supervisor videos stored in the base game folder. Data/Lang/de/Supervisor. Try putting it there but make sure you back up the originals.

Some screenshots would help with the stretcher script. I dont see why it wouldnt work in the way you described it. Maybe something with the script is broken.

10 minutes ago, itchboy said:

I have my supervisor videos stored in the base game folder. Data/Lang/de/Supervisor. Try putting it there but make sure you back up the originals.

Some screenshots would help with the stretcher script. I dont see why it wouldnt work in the way you described it. Maybe something with the script is broken.

Here's the screenshots of the script

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (19).png

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, itchboy said:

GetStryker seems like it should work fine. Same with the rest of the codes.

Did you assign the ICH_HAB_TRAGE to your ambulances? The script uses those dummy commands for assigning which vehicles have stretchers.

Hey, I got it to the point where a paramedic can get the stryker from an ambulance, and pick somebody up with it. But when they do pick somebody up the injured is put on the stretcher, and the paramedic picks them up onto their back aswell as if the stryker weren't there. They can still transport to the hospital though so it's ok I guess.