dorianbrewer

Does anyone even care about this game anymore?

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:41 PM, itchboy said:

The only way you will get new interest for the game is if someone was able to reverse engineer Em4 and do something crazy like make the vehicles driveable.

Now you just give me a idea for a privet project doing that.
As I like doing crazy stuff like that

I just got back into this game because of family issues.  I am in the stages of building my own mod, but I forgot what I need to do buildings and vehicles.  Is it Z-Modeler or Blender?  Yes, I will use some of the other mods.  But i am wanting to build old fire engines and fire houses.  I would like to build my own map like the west side will be the Hudson River, the center will be the City, and the west side will be the Hudson Highlands (famous mountain range in Dutchess County, NY), it will be mixed fictional and real.  Although I was a former firefighter there, I know some of the ideas I have will not be true, like running a old squad truck like LACoFD Squad 51 out of my old engine company, I am going to build the station like the old days before the add on for the bigger trucks.  I will have Squad 1 come out there, and in the Apparatus bay will be Engine 1 (1967 Seagrave) with a boat on the ceiling where you can add on the engine for calls in the creek.  Yes, my imagination is all written down.  But I need to know can I use Blender of I need Z-Modeler.  The map is the tricky part as I go.  Departments: City of Beacon Fire Department (Combination which provides cover to 3 State Prison, Beacon Camp (Woman's Minimal Security) Fishkill Correctional, aka Mattewen State Hospital (Maxium Security with Mental Health Prisoners), and Down State Correctional (State Transfer Prison for all the Prisoners in the lower Hudson Valley including NYC) these will be added later for role play as well), Castle Point VA Hospital FD (Federal) Dutchess Junction FC (Volunteers which the have Mickey Mouse on their apparatus), Slater Chemical FC (Volunteers that protects Texaco Research Plant) City of Beacon PD, State Police, Dutchess County SO, Metro North RR PD, NYS Forest Rangers, Beacon Volunteer Ambulance Corps, US Coast Guard, Beacon Highway/ Water Department, Mount Beacon Search & Rescue Team (Defunct), and Central Hudson Electric.   If I can get the basic mapping done, I hope I can expand the map to add City of Newburgh which is Beacon Twin City which is across the river which has a ferry.  Beacon has a Train Station as well.   Yes there is many parts to the mod.  Thanks for your time.  I don't mind any suggestions.

RidgeRescue

below is 2 examples I will be building.  Note the large windows will be replace with bay doors for a Squad Truck.

IMG_3207.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

well thats a good question .... discord is kinda chartroom/forum where you could discuss topic that are related to games  I don't know if administrators will allow putting the invite link for the EM4 community but if so I will be happy to help  

update: I read the TOS and nothing against putting links so ....: https://discord.gg/mp6x7cz